May 23, 2016

{ #weightwatchers & I Hate Being a Girl}

weight watchers update!

For those that don't follow me on Instagram (what are you even doing with your lives! Get over there!), I posted my weigh in results today! And I'm down three pounds!! I'm actually kind of shocked. I knew I'd gained weight because I was constipated, but I was also eating a ton and I just seemed to be a bottomless


friggin' pit. So I wasn't expecting to have lost too much. But there it was this morning. 218.8. I'm pretty excited about it. I feel like I'm back on track. I also did really well on my steps the last few days. Taking my fitpoints to 44 (my weekly goal is only 28!). So woohoo for me!

Also this morning I am not a fan of being a girl. I would like to be a boy instead. Oh you guessed it my friends, Aunt Flo has reared her ugly head for the second month in a row. I know that doesn't seem to crazy to some people, and you're probably like Uh..that's what's supposed to happen hon and you'd be right. But that's not normal for me and I'm not a fan. I knew it was coming when I woke up at 6am with cramps and back pain. So there we have it.

I seriously feel like my back is going to break right in half and insides are going to explode. I need to grab a heating pad the next time I'm at Target. So much girl pain.

So that's my update for this week. Hope you all have a great week!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment