May 19, 2016

{ #weightwatchers Week 5}

What the hell is happening with my body right now?! Ugh! I feel like it's falling apart. No matter what I do, I gain back everything I lose in a matter of days. I literally gained 5lb in two weeks. That's right, the whole 5lb I lost, I gained back. I don't know if it's because I'm a little constipated (is that TMI?) or if it's because I'm eating the wrong things.


I don't feel like I've been super bad about the food though. I've been bad a couple days but nothing that was bad enough to get me to gain 5lb. Ugh!

So that's my update on weight watchers. I'm starting over this week. D and I went for a bike ride this morning. I'm going to attempt it again tomorrow morning also with maybe a walk on the treadmill afterwords. I'm not sure.

I'm so annoyed.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment