May 17, 2016

{Pinterest Fail}

I don't know why I'm always so surprised when I go to make something I found on Pinterest and it ends up being a huge fail for me. I don't even know what I did wrong. I followed the instructions and the ingredients in the recipe. But did they turn out as pretty as the ones in the picture? No. No they did not.

This is what I was attempting to do.



The cupcakes themselves turned out great! I was totally excited that you could actually taste the rootbeer in them. Especially since I had to hunt down the rootbeer extract like a crack head hunts down their next fix. Everything up until the frosting turned out great.

Then the damn frosting happened. I don't know if I just don't know what I'm doing or what but my home made frosting always turns out crappy! It makes me absolutely insane! It always comes up runny and gross. It tastes amazing, but looks like snot. Ugh!

In this case it looks like a big pile of poop. Or as D said, it looks like the poop emoji. Annoying.

Yep. That's a big pile of poo right there. I gave up on it today and decided to try again today with a fresh batch. I don't know what else to do. It just would not stand up like it does in the picture. I can't send Dawn to school with piles of poo on her friggin cupcakes. She'd never live it down.

So that happened today. Please tell me I'm not the only one of us that's had a pinterest project fail this bad.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment