October 9, 2009

{So "Tempting"}



"I've got so much honey the bees envy me. I've got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees." Oh my gosh! I am so friggin' excited to tell you all what I did last night! For those that don't know; I'm a huge music fan. I like things from Patsy Cline to the Backstreet Boys, from the Temptations to Ozzy Osbourne. I don't discriminate when it comes to music. I give it all a chance. I am in love with most of it. And last night, I fulfilled a music lovers dream! I saw the temptations live!! No joke ladies! *Giggles* I have always loved their music, odd because I was born in the 80's and they were a 60's and 70's group. But what music lover can say that don't like them? I mean, seriously. Anyway- my moms fiance got free tickets (he has the hookup) to the show and my mother invited my grandmother and I to go along. The seats were not amazing but we were close enough. The guys put on an amazing show! Obviously they were not the originals. The only original temptation was Otis. But didn't make a difference to me, they sounded amazing! They did all the favorites; "Just My Imagination", "The Girls Alright", "Can't Get Next to You", and of course "My Girl". It was just amazing! I didn't take my camera because I didn't know if you could take pics. I snapped a few on my phone, but none of them turned out very good. I do have a couple videos I've uploaded. But once again, they stink. Clearly camera phones are not for concerts *sigh*. But at least I have the memories..right? :) And who can say, "I've seen the Temptations in concert!"? Not too many people I'm sure! Woohoo me!
And now moving on. It's time for a movie review (don't you love that I see so many movies these days..even though most of them have been out on DVD forever? lol). Tonight it was Bride Wars with Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway. Good movie. Didn't suck. Wasn't awesome like I thought it would be. Even though I love both actresses, it just wasn't a movie I would see a million times and not get tired of it. So that's my review. To tell you the truth, this movie really got me thinking about wedding dresses lol. I love their dresses! Amazing!

This Sunday is Bark in the Park here in good ol' Peoria. I really want to go but if it's super cold I don't think we'll make it :(. So everyone cross your fingers for jacket weather :).
OK, I must be going now. Later lovlies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment