October 12, 2009

{The boring Life of me}

Oh my sweet sweet blog readers, you are going to get so tired of reading about this someday lol. Probably sooner rather than later right? Tough. Who saw GND last night? *Raises hand* Me! I staid up until 1am to watch it because my DVR somehow decided to not record it. Ridiculous. To my surprise, I don't hate the twins as much as I thought I did..although I do still think they're gold diggers. But we all thought the same thing about HBK when they were around too right? So I'm sure the new girls will grow on us just as the old ones did. Suck it up haters! CKK is here to stay! Woot Woot!

And while we're on an entertainment subject; see My Life in Ruins. Really good movie. We just watched it tonight. Also if you haven't seen Marley & Me, see that!! But be prepared to cry because no matter how hard I fought it those tears just fell from my eyes like a waterfall. I can't talk about it too much or I'll give it away for anyone who might not have seen it. It made me want to hug my dogs. So sad.

OK, on to a real post. I didn't get to go to the Bark in the Park on Sunday. It was super cold and gross out. Walking down by the river with 2 chihuahuas in the cold, does not sound like a good time to me. Plus I would have had to go alone because D was sick all weekend. *Ugh* I seriously hate it when he is sick. He's such a big baby! When he's sick everyone around him is supposed to be completely quiet and not bother him, while still obeying his every command (which I have a hard time doing on a regular day). He got to sleep and go about his business lounging and stuff, but when I'm sick I still have to take care of a baby. Double standard much? *Blah* He's feeling better now though apparently because he has been on his x-box for an hour playing Halo with some little kid. *Gag*

So, I need a new bra. I haven't bought one for about 2 (almost 3) years now. I've been breastfeeding for 2yrs wearing the same tired nursing bra (oh yes ladies, I only have 1 bra..sue me). D took it upon himself yesterday to pick me up a bra from Dollar General. Don't get me wrong, I love that he thought of me. But he doesn't know my size (he bought a 40D) and he doesn't know my style (underwire with a little padding is a must). Essencially he bought me an old lady bra. *Sigh* I guess I'll have to take him with me to Victoria Secret when I go to get my new one. I don't know if I like the fact that he thinks a 40 would fit me either...hmm.

I think that's pretty much all thats happened this weekend. Other than the drama queen being grounded (no surprise there these days). I'm sure I'll have more to report on at some point ;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment