October 27, 2009

{It's almost time!}

So here I am! Yay! D got the evil virus off my computer by doing a simple restore. I am so happy to be done with it. So thank heaven for D and his computer genius.

On to other things, Halloween is this weekend! Woohoo! I'm so excited! Bug is going as a clown this year. I tried his costume on him yesterday and a 2T doesn't fit. It's too small. *Grr* So I have to go get another one tomorrow and hopefully they still have one (and in his size). If not he'll have to be something else. Since he just got dressed up in a black and red costume last year, I would really love for him to get the experience this year, ya know? G is going as either SpiderMan or BatMan. He hasn't made up his mind yet, but he got both last year for Christmas/his birthday. So we're in the clear there. The drama queen isn't allowed to trick-or-treat this year. We threatened her with no Halloween a month ago when she refused to play by the rules at school or at home. She continued to behave badly so we took it from her. She's not allowed to go trick-or-treating, get a costume, or anything of that nature. This Friday they're having a Halloween parade at school and she doesn't even get to dress up for that. Do I feel bad about taking her Halloween from her? Sure. Do I think it will make a difference? Not in the slightest. She still thinks that she's going to get to go. She's wrong. D and I have talked about it several times. She gets nothing and I informed her that the other kids don't have to share their candy with her. *Sigh*

I have a parent/teacher meeting with both teachers tomorrow morning. *Ugh* I just wonder what they're gonna tell me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment