October 8, 2009

{Chuck-E-Cheese! Where a kid can be a kid!}

I decided I'm not going to bore you all with a big long post about how much fun we had at Chuck-E-Cheese last night. Because we absolutely did have a blast! But I'll let the pictures speak for me.
Playing in the baby room with his big brother.


Weeee! Going down the slide!


He must have ridden that horse a million times.


Daddy kicking butt!


It was way too big for him, so daddy had to help :).


This was the only chuck-e he wasn't scared of. Go figure.


The cutest picture of the whole night!


The drama queen and her friend.



Yeah you hit those ABC's!!


lol he loves that hat!



I didn't get any of the cake, but it was the typical one from Chuck-E-Cheese. No big deal, very tasty though!

It was a good night. Everyone had so much fun and I'm so glad we went and had it there. For future reference if you're planning on having a party at Chuck-E-Cheese Wednesday is the night to do it. There was hardly anyone there at all, which made it WAY more enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/08/2009

    So glad you had a good time! I need to get the kids to Chuck E. Cheese soon!

    ReplyDelete