February 9, 2013

{Ulta Target & Rue21 Haul!}

D and I got our returns back! So guess who got to go shopping? ME!! *Squeals with excitement*

The teenager, drama queen, and I set off around noon today and didn't get back until around 5:30. We hit up all the major stores. I didn't buy a whole lot from any one store. I like to make smaller purchases I guess. Anyway- here's what I got.

From Rue21 I got 2 shirts (both on clearance). The first one is a silky half sleeve with studs on the pockets. The other is a sheer long sleeve with a rib cage and heart. I loved them both!

At Ulta (one of my favorite stores) I got only 2 things. The Urban Decay Naked Basics pallet and Big Sexy Hair root plumper (or something like that). I've wanted to get the Naked Basics for a long time! I'm excited to try it out!

From Bath & Body Works I got an item from the Paris Amour line, body butter. I also picked up some Rose salve because I've been wanting to try it for a long time. Then I grabbed some car spray that smells like fresh linen. Should make for a smelly good car.

Then we stopped at Target where I picked up some top coat, repurchased my Revlon Color Stay foundation, and got myself a set of Sonia Kashuk brushes :). I also managed to spend the rest of my gift card from D's grandma. I'm a happy camper.

But the fun doesn't stop there kids! We went to TJMaxx last and I found a new bag!
(Excuse the clothes on the floor...I'm lazy) My new Steve Madden bag!! I am in love with it! There was a Michael Kors one that I wanted so friggin' bad but I couldn't see spend $119 on it :(. This one retails for $100 and I got it for $50!! I'm so excited about it!

So there you go, my haul. See ya'll later!




0 comments:

Post a Comment