February 24, 2013

{TAG!!}

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
My phone without a doubt.

2. Favorite brand of makeup?
Hard Candy & Revlon

3. Favorite flower?
Peonies

4. Favorite clothing store? 
Rue 21

5. Favorite perfume ?
I don't really have one.

6. Heels or flats?
Flats. I'm way too tall for heels.

7. Do you make good grades?
I'm not in school anymore but when I was the answer would have been "no".

8. Favorite colors?
Pink

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No. They're gross.

10. Do you drink juice?
Only if there's nothing else to drink lol.

11. Do you like swimming?
Sometimes.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
No.

13. Favorite moisturizer?
I don't use one. Bad. I know.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
I'm married now actually :)

15. Do you get mad easily?
Depends on the situation and subect.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?

Like do I do it myself?? No. But I like the shows about it.

17. Any phobias?
Not really.

18. Do you bite your nails?
I used to. But I quit when I was pregnant with little boy.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
I don't think so. I've rolled my car, I suppose I could have died, but I was only going about 10mph. on ice.

20. Do you drink coffee?
Iced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment