January 2, 2010

{Survey Saturday Folks!}

Does the last person you kissed know what color your eyes are?
I doubt it he doesn't even know his colors yet lol.

Do you have the boobs to work at hooters?
Yes. Yes I do.

What time did you go to bed last night, what time did you wake up?
I crawled in bed around 1am, didn't fall asleep until 2am. Woke up with Bug around 11am. He wasn't feeling well last night I guess.

Do you feel more comfortable with a male or female doctor/nurse?
Mine is female. I prefer a female. They know what we're going through.

Do you miss anyone?
Nope.

You've locked yourself outside and no one will be home for a few hours, you?
Call D to come unlock the f'ing door!

In the past 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Just the ones I live with :) They're  my favorite :)

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you’re at in life now?
No.

Are you in a good mood?
Sure.

Is there anyone getting on your nerves at the moment?
Not really.

Does anyone hate you?
"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" :)

Are you wearing a ring, if so who gave it to you?
Nope. I haven't worn my ring in about 2yrs. :(

Do you remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
I sure do. 10/3/07 at 6:30am :)

Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Not that I know of.

When was the last time you talked to your best friend?
She MySpaced me today.

Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
A few someones actually.

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
"Please don't let this kid wake up every hour on the hour to nurse." Bug does this EVERY time I leave somewhere for any length of time. I think he's punishing me.

What color is the shirt you are wearing?
Black with Nick Carter on it.

Do you like being kissed spontaneously or asked?
Spontaneously I guess.

Are your nails painted?
No.

Ever kissed in the rain?
Probably.

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Sweatpants tonight.

Your last kiss, what does it remind you of?
Well, his face was all sticky from the sucker he was eating..soo..

What are you excited about?
I don't really think there is anything to be excited about at this point.

What are you not excited about?
Same as above.



0 comments:

Post a Comment