January 12, 2010

{New Years Resolutions...just a lil late}

You know what? I don't usually New Years Resolutions. I don't ever stick to them. But this year, I'm really going to put forth some effort. I only have 2 resolutions though. Unlike some others who make tons lol. So here they are.
1. Get in Shape- I weighed myself today ladies. I am officially the weight I was the day I delivered G. O_O Yeah. I weigh as much as I did 9 months pregnant. I am stressed about it a little. But I'm on the right track. D is going to start watching Bug in the afternoons so that I can go for a walk without bundling him up and everything. It's much easier to motivate myself to get out there and walk if I don't have to spend half an hour dressing Bug and getting him situated for a 20min. walk around the "hood". I also started my Teabo again. I know, I know. No one does that anymore. But it really works for me. I was getting tone and losing weight the last time I did it and I lost interest. Hopefully the "challenge" I'm participating in on my mommy forum will help me a lot. I'm not super competitive, but I am super motivated after seeing that number on the scale this morning *shudders*.
2. Dog Treats- I started trying to sell dog treats online months ago but hit a wall. There are just so many dog treats online and so many people just choose to make their own. But this year, I'm really committed to making this business work. I love baking my treats. I love knowing that a dog that eats one is 1 less dog getting the crappy kind at the store. I love it! I want to prove to my family the haters that I can make this work and I can make money at it! I just have to figure out how to market them...and where lol.

So there are my resolutions for the year. We'll see where I am by December, or hell we'll see where I am 3 months from now, right? lol Wish me luck ladies!



3 comments:

  1. Keep doing the doggy treat thing; if you love it people will see that! Besides, people in the US spend bazillions of dollars on their animals, there can never be too many available products! LOL!
    Hey, LOVE the header and stuff, you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your resolutions lady!!! i'm sure you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia- Thanks :) I think i can do it. At least as far as losing weight goes, the jury is still out on the treats lol.

    Mimi- It's true! If I can get it going, I think they'd be a hit! :) And thanks! I loooove this kit I used. I searched forever to find it lol.

    ReplyDelete