December 31, 2009

{It couldn't have been 7yrs already!}

Just 6wks out of the womb. Precious isn't he?


1st birthday! That's his (bio) dad. It's one of my fave pics.
 


Mommy and baby :)



First fish!




First motorcycle ride!




My little devil (I was prego with Bug)




He looks more like me than ever with glasses lol.




My little police officer in training.




There is no denying it. PawPaw is his favorite person on earth.




His 7th birthday cake (Happy birthday officer G)




His remote control Police Car! He looooves it!




There you go. Pic heavy like crazy! I can't believe he is ALREADY 7yrs old. I don't know where the time went.


2 comments:

  1. He is such a cute little guy or should I say young man? Wow, I remember working with you at Kmart and your Grandma brought Gaige in. He was a lot younger then, but it seems like just a couple weeks ago. Time sure does fly. I want Logan to grow up...I just want him to stay a baby for longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It's hard to believe how much he has grown in that short amount of time. I miss him as a baby. He was so precious :). Not that he's not now, but you know what I mean lol. He used to let me hug him and kiss on him..now he gets a kick out of saying, "mommy is a butthead" *sigh*.

    If you find a way to keep them babies, let me know, I'll try it on Owen lol.

    ReplyDelete