January 21, 2010

{Nothin' but the movies}

I have really been slacking in the blog department lately. There is just absolutely nothing going on in my day to day life that is worth talking about. No drama. No messes (other than Bug writing on himself..yet again). I'm living a boring life lately kids. *blah*

We did rent a movie last night for the kiddos though. Has anyone seen "Up"? It's pretty cute. Both G and the drama queen liked it. Bug wasn't too impressed but I didn't figure he would be. It doesn't have puppets lol. It sort of made me want to cry a little bit, that rarely happens. If you haven't let your kid watch it yet, I recommend it :).



Oh! I saw The Blind Side too! Oh my gosh! This movie is SO amazing! I didn't think it would be anything but fabulous though, I love Sandra Bullock. It had the tears going a few times. You should see if you haven't already! :)



I know that most people have heard about this movie. I just saw it the other night. It was crazy. I couldn't believe how hard this girls life was. I have never experienced something so horrible. But what impressed me was how strong she is. How she was determined to make things better for her kids. It was just amazing. It was real. It was something that actually happens and isn't glamorized with some happy ending BS. I cried and laughed but mostly cried. I'm sure this movie isn't for everyone, but I had to post about it because it's just that good.

OK kids, I guess that's all I have to say right now ;). I'll post again soon.




1 comment:

  1. my kids love up!! its a little sadder than i expected though...and i totally want to see the blind side!! its totally on my list!

    ReplyDelete