January 9, 2010

{Survey Saturday- A baby was in my tummy!}

Any complications while in labor?
-Nope.-

Did you have any morning sickness?
-With G I had more night sickness than anything. I didn't have anything like it with Bug though.-

What sort of things made you sick?
-With G the smell of grease made me SUPER sick and anything that even smelled like a taco :(-

Did you have any weird food cravings?
-No weird cravings. Mainly just fast food and ice with both.-

Any mid-night food runs?
-Yeah. My grandpa made midnight runs to Steak-N-Shake ALL the time when I was pregnant with G.-

Who made them?
-My grandpa.-

Any thing you craved that wasn't so healthy?
-Everything I craved wasn't healthy lol-

How big was the baby?
-G was 6lb. 14oz. and Bug was 7lb. 12oz.-

How long were you in labor?
-With G all night and until the next night. With Bug, 6hrs.-

Where did you give birth?
-G was born at OSF and Bug was born at Pekin Hospital.-

Do you plan to have another baby?
-No. I can honestly say I don't.-


A Mom's World...

How many kids do you have?
-2 of my own. 2 step kids-

What kind of laundry soap do you use?
-Arm & Hammer-

What kind of dish soap do you use?
-Dawn-

Who does the dishes in your home?
-Me.-

Who takes out the trash in your home?
-Me.-

Do your kids do chores?
-Sometimes.-

How many times to you vacuum a week?
-A few.-

Do you make your bed everyday?
-No.-

Do your kids make their beds?
-No.-

What is the most annoying things your kids do?
-Keep saying "mom..mom..mom" when they can see I'm busy at the moment.-

Do your kids play sports?
-Nope. I want to get them into something this summer though if we have the money.-

How often do you get a manicure?
-Never.-

How often do have a girls night out?
-Never.-

Are you a single parent?
-It would look like it from the way this survey is going wouldn't it? But no, I'm not.-

Did you have both parents growing up?
-Yes.-

How often to do go to the grocery store?
-Probably once or twice a week.-

What is your favorite thing your kids have done for you?
-Gaige makes his own breakfast some mornings I love that :)-

How often do you sweep?
-I don't.-

How often do you mop?
-I don't. I get down on my hands and knees with a rag and a bucket. That's the only way to get it clean.-

Do you have step kids?
-Yes.-

Was your mom good to you?
-For the most part.-

Do you spank your kids??
-No. It's pointless.-

Did you get spanked as a child?
-Yeah.-

Did you have a good childhood?
-No.-

Do you think your kids have had a good childhood?
-I hope so.-

Do you spoil your kids?
-I think they are very spoiled.-

Do you smoke?
-God no. That's disgusting.-

Do you drink?
-Not usually.-

Do you bite your nails?
-Not any more.-

Do you yell alot?
-Yes. I'm trying to stop. It's hard.-

Are your kids well behaved?
-Better than most I've seen.-

What is your favorite thing to cook?
-Mac&Cheese lol-

What is your kids favorite food?
-Pizza and Mac&Cheese-

Do they eat veggies?
-Drama Queen will eat them if you don't actually tell her what they are. G will eat anything that isn't green. Bug will eat pretty much anything that I do.-

Do you give them soda?
-Sure.-

Do you drink soda?
-More than I should.-

What is your favorite movie?
-I have way too many! I love movies!-

When was the last time you went to the movies?
-Iron Man was in theaters the last time I saw a theater.-

Do you think you are a good mom?
-I think so yes. I could be better. But I could be a LOT worse.-



1 comment:

  1. Good answers! I love that you're so honest! And I'm with u, spanking does nothing!!! Hope you're having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete