May 1, 2015

{Let The Planning Begin!}


Can I just start this post off by saying how the hell is she 13 already?? 


I started asking her a month ago what she wanted to do for her birthday because I need to be prepared. Plus, I like to have some idea of what I'm going to need to plan. Well, she said then that she wanted to have a bowling party. Which was great for me. The bowling alley is here in town, they're not usually busy during the day. It'll be easy. The she tells D, after he took them to Wild Life Prairie Park, that she wants to have her party there. *Sigh* Of course she does. So off I went to plan.

Originally D said he wanted to invite all his cousins kids on top of my niece, nephew, and cousins little girl (who Dawn plays with when she is at my grandparents house). That was going to be really expensive. And I just knew that if we paid for all these kids to show up, half of them wouldn't and we'd be out a ton of money for park entry and food. So I nixed that idea and suggested we just do our kids, my siblings, their kids, and the grandparents. That's far easier and far less expensive. We are going to pay for the kids to get in (there will be six total) and bring a picnic lunch. 

If everything goes to plan, we should all meet there around lunch time, eat, do cake, and then walk around the park for a couple hours. I don't know how that is going to work out with my ankle, but I'm willing to attempt it. D said when he took the kids he saw some scooters there so maybe I'll get lucky and they'll have one available just in case right? A girl can hope.

I've already got her cake planned out too! Super cute! I can't wait to try it lol.


I'm also planning on sending in treats if she wants to do that. I don't know if girls still do that when they're teenagers or not though. I never really took in treats on my birthday.

I'm going to take a page out of my moms book and have flowers delivered to her at school too ;)

D also said she wants nail polish for her birthday. Which I will not let her have after she ruined her bedding with blue nail polish (all because I told her she couldn't pain them and she did it anyway then tried to hide them under her blankets when I came in her room). So I'm going to take her the day of her party or maybe the day before and go get pedi's. 

So that's what I have so far. Lets see how much of this actually happens lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment