April 26, 2016

{What's on My Phone?}

I did this post a while back when I had my S3 but since I upgraded in November I figured I'd do another one! I love my new phone! I got the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus and I do not regret it one bit! I wasn't sure if I was going to like it because I wasn't a fan of the no expandable storage but I like it so far. Especially since the Marshmallow update. I love that it's so much bigger than my last phone, so much easier to read on.


I am so nosy and I love to know what's on other peoples phones (and in their purses, I'm obsessed with what's in my bag videos!). Since I love to see what's on other peoples, I thought I'd share what's on mine. So here we go!

As you can see my background is my new favorite picture ever! I have three different pages of apps on the home pages.



My dock icons are mainly folders because I like to have things organized on my phone. Phone- Dialer, Voice Mail, Skype. Message+. Facebook- App, Messenger. Twitter- App, Periscope, Periscope downloader. App drawer (obviously).

Screen One: Google Weather, Google Search bar, Instagram, Camera, Play Store, TapaTalk (forum reader), YouTube, Pinterest, Play Books, Swagbucks, SnapChat, Google.

Folders: Blog- Facebook Pages, Blogaway (blogging app), Adsense, Blogger. Gettin' Skinny- Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, Weight Watchers. Games- Diner Dash, Kitchen Scramble, Scoops, Design This Home, Polish Blast, Bakery Blitz. Money/Shopping- PNC, Way2Go (child support card), VarageSale, Ulta, Wunderlist, Sale Calc, Calculator, Etsy, Paypal, Startbucks.

Screen Two: This is pretty much my over flow and widget screen. I've got; Music Player, Verizon data counter (cause there are four of us sharing), Disney Countdown (woohoo!!), and my Fitbit step Counter.

Screen Three: Calendar. I use my phone for everything and every single appointment that I make goes right into my phone to make sure I see it all the time and don't forget it.

My App Drawer has three screens.


 Screen One: Folders: Amazon related apps. Google related apps. Tools apps. Verizon apps. School- Skyward (for checking grades and what not) and Class Dojo (a points system Owens teacher does).

Apps: Calendar, Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email (which I don't use), Emergency Alerts, Settings, Gallery, Help, Instagram, Maps, Music, Phone, Video, Periscope, Wunderlist, Facebook, Play Store, Firefox browser (for Chrome hates me).

Screen Two: Weight Watchers, Fitbit, Varage Sale, Ulta, Group Play (I have no idea what this is. I don't use it lol), Pinterest, Pages Manager, Play Books, Swagbucks, Play Games, Messenger, Galaxy Apps (also something I don't really use), SnapChat, Skype, Yahoo! Mail, Timehop, Kitchen Scramble, Blogaway, Sale Calc, Ringdroid (makes songs into ring tones), Layout (for IG), AVG (anti virus app. The same thing I use on my computer and everyone's tablets), Blogger (for blogging on the go!), Aviary (picture editor).

Screen Three: Netflix, Xfinity TV Go, PNC, Repost (for IG), Earth (cause I stalk people lol), Yelp, Diner Dash, Twitter, Way2Go, Live Nation (concert ticket app), Disney World (for planning our trip), Scoops, Disney Countdown widget, Youtube, Influenster, Wattpad (free books!), Etsy, MyFitnessPal, Design This Home, PayPal, Starbucks, Scopedown (for downloading Periscope videos), Bakery Blitz, Polish Blast.

Since I have an edge phone I also have a nifty little panel for edge goodies too!




It lets you add apps and even assign colors to your favorite contacts so when you're phone is upside down you can see who's calling/texting before you even pick up the phone. It's pretty cool.

So I guess that's my whole phone. Nothing super exciting but I love it!


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment