April 27, 2016

{ #weightwatchers Week 3}

I know I said I wasn't going to update every week, and I'm still not. But I thought I'd do a little update on where I am in case you don't follow me on Twitter or Instagram (which is where I post my weekly weigh in updates).


So far so good. I'm down 3.4lb and I'm pretty happy with that!

I think I took a lot of pressure off myself when I decided not to push to make a deadline. I mean, I want to be in those pictures at Disney this winter and I also want to look decent this summer, but taking the pressure of myself by not obsessing over it every single day is working in my favor. At least for right now.

I've stayed on track with my points this week. In fact the other night it was hard for me to even eat all my points. I just wasn't that hungry but I also try not to leave points sitting there. In order for the program to work you need to at least eat all your daily points. I've never had a problem with that before. Not that I'm complaining.

I haven't been insane about my workouts either. D and I take bike rides sometimes and that's a good time. I don't walk every morning on the treadmill but I try to get it in a few times a week. It's a great stress reliever. It helps me get out of my head, even if it's just for a little while.

I think that about covers it. Not that much of an update, but still...things are changing!

I'll be glad when I start seeing the changes :)


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment