April 28, 2016

{TMI!}

1. What are you wearing?
An old black t-shirt with some black yoga pants. Super fancy!

2. Ever been in love?
Of course.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yeah a couple of them.

4. How tall are you?
5ft 7in

5. How much do you weight?
219.8 today!

 6. Any tattoos?
Three. 

7. Any piercings?
Just my ears these days but I've had my tongue, belly button, and cartilage in the past.

8. OTP? 
Uh..

9. Favorite show?
Friends, Greys, Once Upon a Time, GOT, Walking Dead. There are more. I watch way too much TV.

10. Favorite bands?
Backstreet Boys. I listen to mainly country other than BSB.

11.  Something you miss?
My youth lol.

12. Favorite song?
I don't think I have one. I know way too many songs to have to pick a favorite.

13. How old are you?
I'll be 33 next month.

14. Zodiac sign?
Taurus

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Sense of humor was pretty high on my list when I was dating. I also wanted someone that I felt totally comfortable with.

16. Favorite Quote?
I don't think I've got one. 

17. Favorite actor?
Ryan Reynolds

18. Favorite color?
Pink!

19. Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My bedroom. 

21. How long does it take you to shower?
About 10min.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
5 minutes, I don't do my hair and makeup every single morning. When I'm doing my makeup and hair it takes about 15min.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Only with a sibling.

24. Turn on?
Sense of humor.

25. Turn off?
Loud chewers, Bad breath, Stupidity

26. The reason you started blogging?
I just wanted somewhere to get things out of my head.

27. Fears?
Something happening to my kids that I can't fix.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Hmm..I cry every time I see an old man on tv that's in the hospital. That happened the other day.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning. I tell Owen I love him when I'm dropping him off at school.

30. Meaning behind your blog name?
Well it's kind of obvious. 

31. Last book you read?
Filthy Beautiful Love by Kendall Ryan

32. The book you're currently reading?
I'm not reading anything right now. I'm actually searching for something new.

33. Last show you watched?
I'm watching Game of Thrones right now.

34. Last person you talked to?
The husband.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My father in law wanted to know if husband was awake yet.

36. Favorite food?
Pizza.

37. Place you want to visit?
Disney World!

38. Last place you were?
The bathroom lol

39. Do you have a crush?
On Nick Carter? Yes. 

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Yesterday.

41. Last time you were insulted?
I don't really get offended or insulted. 

42. Favorite flavor of candy?
Chocolate lol

43. What instruments do you play?
None. I always wanted to learn to play guitar though.

44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
My engagement ring.

45. Last sport you played?
Uh..no.

46. Last song you sang?
Um, I don't know. I was singing something in the car on the way home but I don't remember what it was.

47. Favorite pick up line?
Hi.

48. Have you ever used it?
Yeah lol.

49. Last time you hung out with someone?
I went shopping with my mom over the weekend.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone that reads this blog!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment