April 29, 2016

{Creepy Dude Knocking on my Door!}

Uuugh. What is it with this house that makes people think they should knock on the door at ungodly hours? So far this has happened three times. I'm beginning to think there's some kind of sign saying the girl living here probably won't shoot you so go ahead and knock. This sign needs to be changed immediately!


Last night around 12:30am I was sitting in bed about to go get off my phone and go to sleep when I heard a knock on the door. The dogs started barking, my heart was beating out of my chest. I went to the back door to make sure no one was trying to get in my car. I don't know why I do that, probably because I figure it's some kind of diversion tactic lol. You know, someone knocks on the door and someone else is stealing shit from your car. Anyway, there was nothing happening back there so I went back to the front door. There was no way I was opening the door or letting whoever it was know that I was even up, so I peeked out the mini blinds. It was an older guy parked across the street, sitting on his phone in the car. As I'm sitting there watching him waiting for him to possibly come back, he takes out a flashlight and shines it at my porch. Yeah wtf? A minute or two later he drove off and I went to bed hoping he didn't come back.

Like I said this is not the first time this has happened. One night a year or so ago I woke up to someone banging on the door but I didn't get up that time because I was sleeping. It didn't even register that someone had actually knocked until I realized Boss Hog was barking up a storm in the living room. I get up and there's no one there anymore obviously, but now the cops are parked out there. So I went ahead and opened the door since there were already cops. Apparently someone had robbed the neighbors (someone they knew by the way). I don't know who knocked on my door still to this day. I'm not overly concerned about it.

Not long after that incident I was sitting in the living room at 11pm watching TV when a woman knocked on my door asking for money saying she had broke down and didn't have enough money to get a taxi home. I told her I didn't have any cash. I didn't know who she was or anything and I've never seen her since.

So tonight when D found out about this (cause he works third shift) he went to Walmart and got me pepper spray to leave by the door. He also left me his mini gun (I don't remember what it's called lol) so that if I felt that threatened I could pull it out. I don't feel like I'll need the gun, I'm sure the pepper spray will be fine if I'm in need but whatever. Good to know it's there right?


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment