July 9, 2015

{Final Doctor Visit #brokenankle }

Woo hoo I am medically cleared to return my life!! Because I've been patiently waiting to get that news and all. I have not already returned to said life.

You all know I'm lying through my teeth. I've been pretty much full throttle since I was able to walk without my crutches. But its nice to know that the doctor says I'm good.

In fact, he said that I was a fast healer and that he's surprised I'm not in any pain for just three months out of surgery. But guess what doc? I have three kids. Life had to get back on track and fast.

But yeah. So that's the update for that fun little doctor visit. Now I just have all this ankle hardware to deal with for the rest of my life lol.

Note to self: Do not move chairs down the stairs on your own. Make husband do it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment