November 14, 2016

{Disney Bound- What's In My Makeup Bag?}

I am by no means a makeup expert, but I do know what I like and what works for me. So like I have with every other travel series, I thought I'd tell you what I'm taking with me in my makeup case this trip!

For starters, I'm packing everything I'm going to need in a roll up toiletries bag. I'm planning on taking this one that my grandma gave me. It had been hanging on her bedroom door for years, stocked and ready to be put in a bag or hung in the motorhome. I've taken it on most of our trips so far. But I also have this one that I kind of like because the compartments are detachable. I'll see how it all works out. Maybe I'll take both lol.


I usually start at the bottom and work my way to the top.

The biggest compartment is for shampoo/conditioner, body wash, deodorant, my make up wipes, my face wash, and my flat iron. Of course I'll shove my hair brush and our shower puffs in there too.


The next compartment up is my make up. I bring a few brushes, my foundation, one or two palettes, concealer, primer, and my moisturizer.



Since the next compartment is kind of small, I use it for hair ties, bobby pins, a pair of small scissors (because you never know when you're going to need a pair), and some band aids.

The last compartment is where I put our tooth brushes and tooth paste. I'm also going to put some mini mouth wash in there.

I think that's pretty much it. I'm ready to get this thing packed up and get on the road!


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment