November 23, 2016

{Disney Bound- What's in my Carry On}

I guess technically this isn't a carry on and it's more like a road trip bag. Since I'm not flying any time soon. But I thought it would be fun to do anyway :). I love watching these on youtube. But because I'm not a fan of being on camera, I'll just blog it.


For starters, this is the bag I'll be packing. After sitting for my nephew all summer I found that you can fit a bunch of stuff in here. This bag just keeps getting more useful every single day! I carry it as my every day bag obviously, but the fact that I can take it as a travel bag too, makes life so much easier. Obviously I won't take everything with me that I usually take daily. I have zero reason to bring my keys or my full wallet. I'll just bring my ID and that's it.

But here's what I'm planning on taking on this trip. The only things I'm planning on bringing that isn't in the picture is my laptop charger (It's plugged in behind my couch and it's a pain in the ass to get to lol) and my new headphones (Owen has run off with them again..).


I know that's not a lot. But to be totally honest, I don't need a lot of stuff on the road. All I need is what you see (plus the laptop charger).

The laptop is obviously used for many things. I can blog, watch movies, and edit the vlogs I intend on filming through out the whole trip. I want to document everything!

The tablet is more of an e-reader than a real tablet. I have a bunch of books I've been looking forward to reading.

Gum is obvious right? D and I are both gum chewers.

Kleenex, because someone is always snotting.

Clorox wipes also because of the snotting lol.

Tampons. I'm a girl people. Who doesn't carry tampons with them at all times?

Scissors. This is something I have in my bag all the time. My grandma did the same. They come in handy far more than you might think they would.

My camera. I have had this thing for years. I like it. It doesn't take the most amazing concert pictures. A lot of the time my phone does just as good of a job. But I'm taking it to vlog on and it's still a good camera. I've also got three SD cards I'm taking. I know I'll be taking a ridiculous amount of pictures.



Glasses case. Can I just say how much I love this case? It came with my Tiffany & Co. glasses. It also came with a lens cloth. I love it.

Also my makeup bag.


Not a lot goes in here normally. This is usually what's in it. I got the bag from Ipsy one month. Definately the cutest bag they sent while I still had the subscription.

Inside this cute bag is:

Soap & Glory Hand Food. I love this lotion! It hydrates my hands which tend to get super dry during the winter. It also smells amazing!

Soap & Glory A Great Kisser lip balm. Feels so good on the lips and it smells good!

Rose Salve lip balm. I love this stuff! Not only do I use it on my lips pretty much every single day, but I also put it on my eye lids which tend to get flakey and gross. I have no idea why but this stuff works wonders on my lids!

Body Shop vanilla lip balm. I don't use this too much. I keep it in my purse in case someone else wants something for thiers. It's not that I don't like it. It's just that I like others more.

Nail file. I hate hang nails and I hate it when my nails look crappy. So I keep one of these on hand at all times.

So there we have it folks. What are your must haves for traveling?

-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment