November 28, 2016

{Thanksgiving Festivities}

This year, much like the last couple years, was pretty mellow and uneventful. D and I were invited to my brothers house for dinner but instead of that we headed to his grandmas house. I would have much rather stayed home to be honest. It's so much more relaxing to just cook at home. Especially since my grandpa passed, I just don't want to deal with people. But at the same time, his grandma isn't in the best of health and after having my grandpa pass I don't ever want D to feel like he should have spent more time with her. Lord knows I feel like that. So I went along with it this year. Maybe next year we can talk everyone into coming to our house? Maybe I'm setting myself up for a bad day with that one though lol.

Anyway, the only ones there for the most part were us (Gaige went to my brothers with my grandma), his grandma, aunt, and Tristen. His uncle and cousin were also there, they live in her basement.

The food was good, as usual.

Nothing super eventful happened as I stated before. I snapped some of it (some of these snaps were the night before too lol).



When we got home I set myself up at the laptop to get some shopping done at Ulta. When it finally went live at 5pm the site crashed! I was so pissed! I had Dawn get in the car and go to Ulta with me lol. I ended up with some good stuff, most of it for her but she doesn't know that lol.

I didn't do any shopping other than that. I don't think Black Friday is all that exciting really. I went one year with my siblings and didn't buy a damn thing lol. But I know a deal when I see it so I wanted to get some stuff at Ulta. I might do a little IG post about it or something. I haven't decided. It's not enough to do a haul or anything.

Anyway, so there we go. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and didn't partake in the 2nd and 3rd helpings if you're looking to stay on track with your weight loss! I was pretty proud of myself by the way :).

-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment