November 30, 2016

{Disney Bound- Vlogging?}

I have been wanting to get into vlogging for a while, but I just haven't made the leap. I'm afraid that I'll look like a moron lol. But I figured since I want to remember this trip and have a bunch of video footage to show the kids when they start telling me we never did anything fun (lol), I might as well edit it and post it. So that's what I'm going to do.

I'm going to start the day we leave and basically daily vlog the whole time we're there.

When I'm ready to post I'll make sure to post the link to facebook and twitter. You guys just keep a look out for it!

So there's that :)

I'm writing this on Monday so we still have the full week to wait. The kids are super excited about it! Even D is getting into the whole trip at this point. :) Yeah, the same D that had to be talked into going at all. This is gonna be so much fun!


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment