May 9, 2015

{May #BirchBox Unboxing!}

I can't even handle how excited I am for this box! I've been thinking about trying out BB for a while but subscribed to Ipsy instead. After this box though, I might switch! We'll see how next month goes ;). This month and next month are gifts from my sister for my birthday this week! She did good ;)

Don't even get me started on how ridiculous it is that I'm turning 32 this year. Ugh.

This month is cupcakes & cashmere themed. I thought the packaging was super cute! D saw it sitting on the table and thought it was cupcakes. He was going to eat them and put it back for me to find empty. He was disappointed lol.



The first item I pulled out was this spray bottle of leave in conditioner by Number 4. It also protects while styling. I can't wait to try this out! My hair looks so fried sometimes. It'll be nice if this can breathe some life back into it.

Next up is this Naobay natural and organic moisturizer. I am always on the look out for a good moisturizer so this pretty awesome. This is actually pretty nice. It kind of smells citrusy but it also kind of pulls when rubbing it into the skin. Which I don't like.

Next up is a CC cream from Juice Beauty. It says its organic and smells kind of funky to be honest. There's no real coverage either, its pretty sheer. I'll have to use it a couple times and then see what its like.

Harvey Prince Sincerely perfume sample. I'm not much of perfume wearer. I have a hard time finding one that doesn't give me a headache. This one though smells a lot like the Britney Spears Curious perfume that I was obsessed with in the early 2000s. I'm kind of excited to try it out.

The thing I was most excited to get is a sample of the coastal scents Revealed palette in Desert Bloom. I've heard such good things about Coastal scents but I've never purchased anything from them. I haven't used this yet, but I'm sure I will in the very near future :).

So there we have it ladies. I'll come back sooner or later and review the stuff I enjoyed :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment