March 4, 2014

{Can I Just Take a Minute}

I just want to take a minute or 2 to say that I love my husband.

He gets grouchy and annoying. He lashes out and says hurtful things sometimes. He can be a real pain in the ass and at times I wonder why the hell I chose him to spend the rest of my life with.

And then there's moments when I am reminded why I love him and why I chose him.

Take tonight for example. I had already sent the kids to bed and we were sitting on the couch watching Supernatural. When all of the sudden we hear Cassie start screaming and Gaige running around his room like he caught it on fire. She comes running down the stairs saying there's a bat up stairs!!

He gets up to check it out and sure enough there was a damn bat in the boys room. Which completely freaked out Owen who was in tears at that point. And he is also currently in bed with me because, ya know, if it gets past daddy in the living room it damn sure won't get past mommy in the bedroom to get him lol.

Anyway, he goes up there, catches it just like he did the other 2, 2 summers ago (yeah we thought we got rid of them).

No more bat.

Just one of the reasons why I'm reminded why I keep him around and put up with his shit ;).

0 comments:

Post a Comment