March 3, 2014

{ #weightwatchers Week 8}

This week was pretty good. I stayed on program and made sure that I tracked everything. Basically if I put food or drink in my mouth, I broke out my phone to add it to my points. Even when I went to Chili's with my sister on Friday. I got right on my weight watchers app and made sure I wasn't eating all my points in one meal. I ended up eating 18 but it was a chicken ceasar salad (my fave!!). I just made sure I didn't over eat the rest of the day.

And since I lost 1.2lb this week, I would say I did pretty damn good :). So that puts me at 201.8. Ahh! I'm almost at my first goal. Which is 200.

Why did I make my goal 200? Because I wanted to take it easy on myself. I don't want to make unrealistic goals and then be disappointed in myself. Ya know? I think that's a lot of the reason why I was failing before. So I'm taking it a few lbs at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment