April 6, 2010

{I'm sweatin' like a whore in church!}

It's only 80* and I'm already complaining. I'm screwed this summer. I bet it's ungodly hot. *ugh*

Easter went well around here. The kids got a little bit, not much after the fiasco at Christmas. We headed to D's grandmothers for some yummy food (I swear the woman could make liver and onions taste like steak). She had baskets for the kids. So they sort of made out like bandits. We staid there for a couple hours and let the kids jump on the trampoline (*jealous* I want one!) and trample the grass in the back yard ^_^. We got home around 3pm (so not too late of a day) and just hung out forever. I'd filled eggs but I was way too lazy to hide them this year we just never got around to hiding them. No big deal, Bug graciously took one for the team and ate most of the candy inside them o_O. I'm kind of glad it's over. Here are some loverly pictures for your enjoyment.
Decorating eggs

Bug eating said eggs

The finished product

Trampoline fun


OK, that's all I got for ya'll. Enjoy the pictures I'll be back with you at some point :).

1 comment:

  1. don't you HATE the smell of hard boiled eggs? I do! Thanks for visiting m'blog this week.

    ReplyDelete