May 9, 2010

{Happy Mothers Day!}

I hope all my awesome readers (all 14 of you lol) had an awesome Mothers Day! I certainly hope that even if you didn't, he made up for it by giving you an awesome foot rub and buying fattening food :). Because that's what D did. I got up this morning to him and the drama queen getting ready for church. I don't normally go but I thought I would today since if I didn't I would be stuck at home. So I get all ready to go and sit down to put my shoes on before waking up Bug and he says, "Is today mothers day or is it next week?" I couldn't believe my ears. I said, "um..it's today." and he says, "Oh." Another five minutes goes by and he says, "I'm sorry I didn't get you anything, you took my last $50 yesterday." (He gave me the $50 and I spent it on things we needed for the house and trip to McDonalds) I said, "So you don't have any money for gas for the van?" He shook his head no. I was immediately pissed off. I took my shoes off and told him there was no point in me getting ready to go then because there's not enough gas in the van to even GET to the church. He offered to put the car seat in his car but by then I was pissed and didn't even want to look at him. So when he said he would just stay home with me I told him to go. I knew he didn't want to stay home with me. He wanted to go to church and play with his friends and if he staid home with me he would just be annoying me with the stupid effing x-box all day. So I did a load of laundry and the dishes and proceeded to go about my business. He left me home with Bug. Do you moms know how hurt I was that he didn't even tell me "happy mothers day"? I carried his kid for 37wks. (give or take a week) and he couldn't even be bothered to say, "happy mothers day" or "thank you for giving our son life". He didn't get me a card from the kids, NOTHING. So I sat there all afternoon (because he leaves for church at 10:30..they don't start until around noon) with the baby...super effing fun.
The kicker though is that he tried to tell me we didn't have the money this week because he had to pay rent. Awful funny how I'm the one who took the rent check up to the office LAST week. And his friend sold him a mower for exactly what our rent is! *Gasp* He clearly thinks I'm stupid. Otherwise he wouldn't try to blow smoke up my ass like that. So yeah..I'm miffed. Still.
He did, however, make up for it (somewhat) by buying me a card, foot massager, and Hardees. Had he just not bought the effing mower (that we didn't need because ours works perfectly well and does a great job on our small yard) then we would have had PLENTY of money. GAH!!
OK- I guess I'll stop bitching now. I'm sorry bloggies. I can't help myself. I'm just so tired of feeling under-appreciated around here. It's like, I don't make any money so my opinion and feelings don't matter. So guess what? He doesn't change diapers or do laundry so fathers day he can kiss my butt. I'm not fussing over him on his day if he's not going to give to piles of pig crap about me on mine.
My birthday is on Thursday. I'm going to be 27. Can you believe it bloggies? 27!! Where did the time go?? I'm just 3 years from turning the dreaded 3-0. Shhh...no one mention that number again. I may just turn 29 and let that be it. LOL Don't act like some of you don't do the same thing o_O.
OK- I guess that's enough for today :). I hope everyone had a GREAT mothers day!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you didn't have a better Mother's Day. Vince didn't get me anything either, but his mom did. I know, I'll be 30 in five years!! I'm with you, I'll just stop at 29 too :)

    ReplyDelete