March 1, 2015

{Replacing Old Habits}

I saw on Instagram today that someone had started the year by giving up one thing every month. I decided to try this out. But instead of just giving up the item, I am going to replace it with a good habit.

So for March I am going to attempt to cut out soda and replace it with water. I am getting tired of soda anyway to be honest. But I get headaches if I don't have it. I also get cranky. Which tells me I depend on it way too much. I am going to try my hardest to drink a 52oz jug of water every day.

I see a lot of trips to the bathroom in my future.

I know that giving up soda won't help my weight loss too much. I've given it up in the past and lost little to nothing. But I did have more energy and wanted to kill someone a little less. We shall see what happens this time around.

Is anyone else trying this? Giving up a bad habit and replacing it to a new one.

Also, I gained this week for my weigh in. I know what the problem is. I'm correcting it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment