March 23, 2015

{ #YouTubeTag Questions No One Asks}

I googled youtube tag questions and this one popped up. But after reading some of the questions..I've answered them before lol. But this is a different tag so I shall answer them again! Feel free to copy and paste them into your blog and answer them too! Don't forget to come back and tell me you did so I can read your answers. :)


1. Do you go by a nickname? I have had several in the last 32yrs. Most people call me Kris, my aunt calls me Kris Michelle, a couple of my uncles call me TinTin (or Tin), and D calls me babe or honey bunny.

2. When driving, do you listen to CD’s, tapes, the radio or nothing? I usually just listen to the radio. Sometimes I'll put in a CD though. I was plugging my phone in to the tape player but the damn tape thing broke! Pfft.


3. Are you a window person or an aisle person? I have never been on a plane so I don't actually know. I would probably prefer the aisle though.

4. How do you relieve stress? Take a bath, listen to music, or cry. It all depends on how much the stress is getting to me.

5. What’s your favorite childhood TV show? I was a total TV watcher as a kid! I like Flintstones, Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake, Jem, Shera, and Fraggle Rock.

6.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? A mom.

7.What was the best prank you ever pulled off? I don't really remember pulling any pranks.

8.If you could have dinner with any three people, whom would you choose? Nick Carter, Marilyn Monroe, and my grandpa..

9.If you could get back any article of clothing you once wore, what would it be? My jean Backstreet Boys jacket. I sold it when Gaige was a toddler to pay for Christmas. I miss it.

10.If you could hire any actor to portray you in a movie, who would you chose?  Reese Witherspoon :)

11.If you could play any instrument, which would you play? Guitar

12.If you could hear anyone in history give a speech, whom would you hear?  Hmm... I have no idea. 

13.If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live? Oh lord. I've only ever lived in IL so I don't know. It wouldn't be in IL that's for sure lol. I'd love to move out of state at some point.

14.If you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be? Christian Grey ;)

15. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? A clown, a vampire, a hooker, and the bride of Frankenstein.

16. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? I don't even  have doors on my closet.

17.If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be? Minnie Mouse!

18. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Not usually.

19. Have you stolen a street sign before? No. And why would anyone do that?

20. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? In at the foot but they're out around the rest of the bed.

21. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Bear. I believe you can play dead and usually they'll go away. Bees are not so easily fooled.

22. Do you always smile for pictures? Not anymore.

23. Have you peed in the woods? I'm going to say yes. My grandparents took us camping quite a bit when I was a kid. So I'm sure I did at some point right?

24. What size is your bed? Queen.

25.What was the best concert you ever attended? Are you kidding? lol BSB of course! I really enjoyed their Black & Blue tour and their most recent as well.

26. What is your song of the week? I don't think I have one.

27. Do you still watch cartoons? I have 3 kids and one of them is a 7yr old. My TV is always on cartoons.

28. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? It's been a long time.

29. How many languages can you speak? I can't barely speak English most of the time lol. 

30. Do you believe in ghosts? Absolutely.

31. What was your first concert? New Kids on the Block. I was 7.

32. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheetos without a doubt!

33. Can you curl your tongue? Sure can ;)

34. Ever won a spelling bee? Nope. Never entered one either.

35. Own a record player? Not anymore but I used to! It was a Whinnie the Pooh one lol.

36. Who would you like to see in concert? Oh man. I don't know. Umm..Garth Brooks comes to mind. Brad Paisley I bet his shows are hilarious.

37. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? Neither. I like chocolate chip cookies best.

38. Can you swim well? No I can't actually.

39. Are you patient? Depends on what I'm waiting for.

40. DJ or band at a wedding? We had a DJ.

41. Ever won a contest? Yes! I won a brand new 10 speed bike when I was in grade school!

42. Do you have kids? Sure do. Three.

43. Do you want kids? More? No. Well, I mean I do want more but then I don't. I like that my kids are pretty much able to do for themselves at this point, but I miss having a baby too.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment