February 3, 2014

{ #weightwatchers week 4}

Uuuuugh. I had a gain this week you guys. I am so disappointed in myself. I was doing so good and really tracking and staying away from all the shitty food. But then I fell back into old habits and couldn't stop eating the wrong food.

I know where I went wrong though and I am fully prepared to really get a handle on this shit this week. I want to start working out too.

Working out in this house though is awful. Since D works thirds he's home during the day. Usually sleeping and our room is right off the living room. So unless I want to work out up stairs...which isn't a horrible idea, I won't do it. I get way too self conscience knowing he could come in and see my fat wiggling around. Its not a good motivation booster ya know? Does anyone else's husband work thirds and make it difficult for them them to work out?

Blah. Either way, I'm gonna drink more water this week and stay within my points. I think a lot of my problem was that I was allowing myself to use the "anytime" points during the week. I wasn't doing that the first 3 weeks. And that needs to not become a habit. I don't want to start thinking, oh well I have 49 more points I can use if I use all of my 33 in 1 meal :-\ . Which I pretty much did the other day at taco bell with that xxl nachos thing. *Sigh* Self control Kristing. Self Control.

So how is everyone else doing this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment