February 18, 2014

{Youtube #tmi Tag}

This tag has been floating around YouTube for a while and I thought it looked fun...so here I go!!

QUESTIONS!
1: What are you wearing?
My grey tshirt and underwear. No pants. I am not a lover of pants lol.

2: Ever been in love?
Obviously.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
I've had a few.

4: How tall are you?
5ft 7in

5: How much do you weigh?
More than I'd like to that's for sure.

6: Any tattoos?
I have 2! A Playboy Bunny in my bikini area and 'I love you' written in Ds hand writing on my right wrist :)

7: Any piercings?
Just my ears now but I have had my tongue and my bellybutton in the past.

8: OTP?
I honestly have no idea what that means lol.

9: Favourite show?
I watch way too much TV lol. Once upon a Time, walking dead, hart of Dixie, true blood, greys, and the Carrie diaries are just a few.

10: Favourite bands?
Backstreet Boys...are there other bands besides them? ;)

11: Something you miss?
Sleeping until noon because there was no one there to want anything from me.

12: Favourite song?
Everyone and Feels like home are 2 favorites. I also am addicted to Drink a Beer.

13: How old are you?
30

14: Zodiac sign?
Taurus

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Sense of humor. Making me laugh is a great way to get me to notice you.

16: Favourite Quote? The couples who are meant to be are the ones who have gone through everything designed to tear them apart and they are still together. Or something along those lines.

17: Favourite actor?
Tom Hanks, Channing Tatum, Seth Rogen, Stephen Moyer...just to name a few.

18: Favourite color?
Pink!!

19: Loud music or soft?
Loud!!

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
My bedroom.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
As long as possible lol.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It depends on what I'm doing that day. If I'm going somewhere I might take 20min. If I'm not, 10min.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yeah with my sister lol

24: Turn on?
A southern accent *drool*

25: Turn off?
Stupidity and a lack of common sense.

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
To post my videos of the kids.

27: Fears?
Something happening to my husband or my kids.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Oh lord I dont know lol

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Tonight when D was leaving for work.

30: Meaning behind your Youtube Name?
Just4CrazyKids...well I was counting the 4 kids we had at the time..and they are all crazy.

31: Last book you read?
I believe it was 50 shades ;)

32: The book you're currently reading?
I'm not :(

33: Last show you watched?
90 Day Fiance on TLC

34: Last person you talked to?
Owen

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
She's my grandma.

36: Favourite food?
Pizza!!

37: Place you want to visit?
Disney World!!!

38: Last place you were?
The living room.

39: Do you have a crush?
On Nick Carter...yes.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
I give kisses to my little all the time.

41: Last time you were insulted?
I don't remember

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Chocolate

43: What instruments do you play??
None.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My wedding set.

45: Last sport you played?
Oh lord I couldn't even tell you. I haven't played a sport since PE in HS. Lol

46: Last song you sang?
Ummm...I don't remember. I was singing along with the radio when I was picking up little from school

47: Favourite chat up line?
I don't have one.

48: Have you ever used it?
N/A

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
I was with my sister on VDay :)

50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone who reads this :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment