February 10, 2017

{ #weightwatchers Update!}

To be completely and totally honest, I haven't been tracking like I should be. And I know that's why I'm not losing quite as fast as I should be.

But I'm happy to report that the last weigh in (Monday), I had actually lost a pound. Which puts me at 213. I haven't been this low in a while so I'm pretty proud of myself.

I have really just been walking on the treadmill and making sure to watch what I eat. I try to stay away from a lot of carbs, but still allow me to have them.

I refuse to deprive myself of everything I love to eat because I want to lose weight. Besides, it's not realistic for me to cut out a whole bunch of foods. I'm just not allowing myself to over indulge in them.

So that's basically the update. Nothing exciting. I just thought I'd go ahead and update anyone who might be wondering how I'm doing.


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment