February 2, 2014

{I am so Lazy}

The Christmas tree Gaige put up in the toy room, is still up. Why? Because I'm too lazy to go up there and take it down lol. I had Dawn go up there and take off the ornaments. But the tree itself is still plugged in and up. And when I went up earlier, I realized that "hey the bottom part of the tree is dark". So I think I might just chuck that one and put up another one up there next year. It'd save me 3 trips down to the basement. The baby tree I put out in the dining room is also still up with the ornaments and everything still on it. There's really no excuse for that, I just haven't taken it down yet lol. The lights on it have to go too because they blew out. Blah.

Those snow flakes I hung from the ceiling, those are still there too. *Sigh* D even brought in the ladder so that I can get it done. But no, the ladder is standing next to the front door, where its been for about a week. I keep saying I'm going to get it done, but I don't.

So this is my plan for tomorrow. I'm gonna go ahead and take down the tree up stairs and do whatever I need to with that. And put the baby tree in the tote downstairs. And lets not forget the snowflakes.

I also want to vacuum the living room and the dining room and mop all 3.

So I have a full day ahead of me tomorrow. I'm not excited about it.

What are your plans for tomorrow? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment