February 1, 2017

{Working Out In Front of People}

I don't know about anyone else, but I hate working out in front of people. Hate.

Not only do the kids stand around and want to watch me and make stupid comments. But D does too. No one can just let me workout without making some joke. When we had the Kinect I used to do the Biggest Loser workouts (which I loved), but having D stand around and watch on his days off, put me off of it completely.

I mean, I'm already self conscious about my body. I have all kinds of things flopping around that used to not flop, and I don't need someone standing around watching it happen, ya know? If I wanted an audience I would go take a class somewhere.

The only exercise I can get through with someone else in the room is the treadmill. And that's just because I can turn on a movie on my laptop or put in my head phones and listen to music. I can tune them out. But working out to a video is impossible when someone else is around.

Ugh! Please tell me I'm not the only one that feels this way.

I just needed to vent a little bit.


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment