June 15, 2013

{Road Trippin Series Part 2 or My travel make up case}

I am not one of those people that can pack light lol. Even though we are only going to be gone on this trip over night I have to have everything I'm going to need. There is nothing worse than getting somewhere and realizing that you forgot an important item. I don't know how many times I've gone somewhere and went to reach for my razor or my straightener and its not friggin there.  Annoying much?
Since we are only going for one night I am going to attempt to get everything in one bag. This one..

Its an ecotools by Drew Barrymore. I got it at Big Lots for $5 y'all! I was so excited! I ♡ ecotools!
In it I have my:
(make up)
1.Benefit Porfessionals Primer (sample)
2.Foundation (Revlon color stay 24hr in 150 Buff)
3.Pop Beauty eye liner
4.Physicians Formula Organic mascara (the green tube)
5.Naked Basics pallet
6.Stila pallet (the natural)
7.Cover Girl loose powder (in 105)
8.Sonia Kashuk brushes (crease & blush)
9.Elf eye shadow brush
10.Nutrogena make-up wipes
11.Erase Paste & Boing concealers

(not make up)
1.Dove deodorant
2.Toothpaste/brush
3.Hair brush
4.Razor
5.Olay shaving foam
6.Kids tooth brushes and D's
7.Contact case/solution






Obviously my shampoo/conditioner aren't going to fit in there so I have to take those and my shower gel in plastic bags.
So there we have it. What do you take in your make up case?

0 comments:

Post a Comment