December 12, 2009

{Survey Saturday}

Pick a word that starts with the first letter of you first name:
-Kisses-

Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
-My kids and my dogs and my bf-

Why aren't you going out with the person you like?
-Um, duh, I am.-

How many times have you been to the ER for yourself?
-Um, just once.-

In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
-No.-

Are you disappointed in anyone right now?
-No.-

Do you do your own laundry?
-Well no one else is going to do it that's for sure.-

What do people think about you that isn't true?
-I don't know. I don't really listen to their BS anymore.-

How many months until your birthday?
-Like 6-

What are you listening to?
-The TV..so exciting! *not*-

Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
-Sure. Who hasn't?-

Name the first person you can think of that you know that has a tattoo?
-Me!!-

What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
-Celery!-

Is there a guy that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
-Yup.-

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
-I could, yes. But will I? No. lol-

What's one thing you want more than anything in your life?
-Happy babies.-

Do you like winter time?
-Sure do!-

What was the last movie you watched?
-D is making me sit through the new Terminator right now.-

Suppose you see your crush kissing another person.
-I don't have a crush..-

Did you ever lose a best friend?
-Yeah. Over the years I've lost many.-

If something was wrong, who is the first boy you would go to?
-My bf-

Who is the first girl you'd go to?
-My sister.-

Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
-Yes.-

What's the best feeling in the world?
-My kids telling me they love me :)-

Do you think someone has fallen in love with you?
-He better have ;-)-

So, you have brown eyes?
-No, I have blue eyes. Pay attention!-

Are you okay with making a total fool of yourself?
-I guess so. I do it frequently lol-

When was the last time you saw someone really attractive?
-Every day-

Angry at anyone?
-No.-

Are you happy with life right now?
-It doesn't suck lol-

Is there anyone you wish you could be spending time with right now?
-No.-

Anyone you'd bang right now?
-Uh, no lol-

Were you sad at all this week?
-Not really.-

What kind of bottoms are you wearing?
-Sweats.-

Have you held hands with anyone today?
-Sure. I have a 2yr old. He is always holding my hand.-

If you could do something differently, would you go back?
-No.-

Have you ever kissed under fireworks?
-No.-

What were you doing before you went to bed last night?
-Same thing I'm doing now, avoiding doing anything productive lol-

Could you see yourself dropping out of high school?
-I saw nothing of the sort.-

Do you have your belly button pierced?
-Used to.-

Have you ever texted someone while you were in the same room?
-lol Sure-

Do you complete all of your homework or put it off until last minute?
-I don't have homework..thank heaven.-

What does your current myspace status mean?
-Doesn't mean much of anything.-

Who was the first person you talked to today?
-Bug.-

Do you smoke weed everyday?
-I don't and have never smoked weed.-

Could you go a month without cursing?
-I could attempt it.-

What is something you just don’t understand?
-There are several things.-

Do you get along with EVERYONE in your family?
-lmao..not even close.-

A random person yells to you "Hey baby." You say
-Nothing. I assume he is talking to the skank near me lol-

If you found out your best friend was smoking weed, would you be upset?
-Yeah kind of. She has kids and knows better.-



2 comments:

  1. this was cute!!!

    i am going to post this on my blog if you dont mind, the survey not the answers, lol, i like the idea, thanks and nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all :). I got it from myspace lol.

    ReplyDelete