December 27, 2009

{Survey Saturday}

What was the best part of last year?
-Hmm..I don't really think there was a part that stands out as the "best" for me at this point.-

What was the worst part of last year?
-Dealing with the drama queens behavior. Ridiculously hard.-

What was the biggest surprise of last year?
-Hmm..there really hasn't been one..-

What are you most looking forward to next year?
-Getting a job lol-

Is there anything you are not looking forward to next year?
-Hmm..I don't know. I can't really think of anything I'm dreading as of yet.-

Which new years resolutions did you keep last year?
-I didn't make any last year lol-

Which new years resolutions did you break last year?
-See above..-

What will be your new years resolutions next year?
-Get a job and get in shape (isn't that everyones??).-

Which resolution are you most likely to break?
-The get in shape one lol-

Which resolution are you most likely to keep?
-The get a job one.-

What will you be doing on new years eve?
-Probably nothing. Just like last year.-

Who will you be with at new years eve?

-Probably just D.-

Who do you want to kiss to see the new year in?
-My Bug ;)-

Who will you probably end up kissing to see the new year in?
-No one.-

What was the best song of last year?
-I do-

What was the best TV show of last year?
-True Blood OF COURSE (agree or DIE!!)-

What was the best book you read last year?
-The Sookie Stackhouse series hands down!-

What was the best film of last year?
-Julie & Julia is in my top 10.-

What change would you like to make to your life next year?
-I would like to have my own money so I'm not depending on someone else all the time for things I need/want.-

What change would you like to see in the world next year?
-I think that is an obvious.-



0 comments:

Post a Comment