August 1, 2016

{Boringness And Wedding Day!}

I feel like I've been neglecting this blog lately. I'm not doing it on purpose, I just haven't had anything happening that I'd want to post about. My day consists mainly of laundry and binge watching Netflix (right now it's the L Word).

I did manage to put on some real clothes and get out of the house last night though. My uncle and (now) aunt got married yesterday! It's an amazingly beautiful ceremony at this farm. She DIY'd the hell out of her decor too. I was so impressed! I wish she would have been around when I was planning my wedding. She nailed the country chic theme. It was a total pinterest wedding if I've ever seen one!



They had a cocktail hour in a silo (I didn't get any pictures of that), and then the reception in the barn they got married in front of.


I'm so beyond happy for them. They both seem so damn happy!

I ended up bringing my niece and nephew home with me because I'm apparently the boring sibling lol.

But that's what's happening around here as of today. Nothing super exciting after the wedding. I've got 2 more to go to though lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment