August 17, 2016

{End of Summer = No Fun}

I know I haven't blogged a whole lot lately. There just hasn't been anything going on that's worth talking about.

Dawn starts school on Friday. The boys start Monday. I can't wait. I would love to be one of those moms that's so sad when her kids start school, and I was when they were little. Especially when Owen started. I had no idea what to do with myself when they were gone. But now I'm looking forward to it. I can do as I please all day without hearing someone bitch because they don't want to do what I'm doing or they don't want to go somewhere we're going.


Not to mention the constant fighting. If I'm not refereeing between the kids I'm fighting with Dawn because she refuses to listen to anything anyone says. Blah. I didn't really like teenagers when I was a teenager, I sure don't like living with them. Is there any way we can just skip over this part and get to the part where they're thanking me for being such an awesome mom? Please?

So anyway, I'm looking forward to having my house back.

Speaking of my house, we're thinking about moving next summer. I doubt it'll actually happen but that's what D is saying. He wants to move to the same town as my sister. He's as tired as I am of people being on top of us all the time. We need a little more room and a lot less neighbors.

So that's about all that's going on right now. I have the boys meet your teacher night on Thursday, that'll be something to blog about lol.

We've had such a boring summer.

-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment