August 10, 2016

{ #weightwatchers Update!}

I just went back to the points plus system on Thursday so I wasn't getting my hopes up too high about any kind of weight loss. I had weighed myself on Sunday and I'd lost a little over a pound. But I knew from previous weeks that I shouldn't get attached to that number because more often than not, it would change.


So imagine my surprise when I weighed in this morning and I was down 1.6 pounds! That puts me at a 7.2lb loss since April. Which is kind of sad right? lol

I'm pretty happy with that number if you can't already tell. I'm excited to see if going back to points plus is going to work for me this time. I feel like I'm pretty committed to it.

Exercise is not my favorite thing to do at all. But I got back on that treadmill on Thursday and I walked. I got all my steps in and hit my activity goal too. I've stuck pretty good to that. I like being back on the treadmill. Especially now that D rigged me up a new fan lol. The treadmill fan was dying and had been since we got it (thank you Craigslist!). So I was getting no cooling off as I walked which was causing me to want to stop before I was actually done. He went to walmart and got me a small fan that now sits in front of the treadmill on the floor and points up at me as I walk. He also put some bumpers where the treadmill fan is so that I can sit my laptop or my tablet on it and watch netflix as I walk. I've been just watching on the TV but it's off to the left of the treadmill so I was constantly getting a crick in my neck looking up at it. Anyway, so now that that is all situated, I'm way happier walking. In fact, I did 49 minutes on Sunday and didn't think twice about it.

I also upped my incline from a 3.0 to 5.5. Basically all up hill. When I quit going to the gym I was at a six incline and walking at almost a three in speed. So I'm pretty happy that I can at least get back to a good incline. The speed I'm working up to though. I did 2.4 at the end of my time on Saturday though so I'm pretty happy with that.

Water intake has been way better also. Instead of heading up to the gas station to fill up my 64oz jug with diet Dr. Pepper every day, I fill it with filtered water. I drink it all day just like I did the soda. I pee constantly but I'll put up with that lol.

Goals I don't want to get too hung up on my weight goals. Of course I'm doing this to get to a smaller size. But in reality, I just want to be able to make it through Disney and look decent in the pictures I plan on taking. I would also like to look nice for the Backstreet Boys concert I intend on getting VIP for next summer ;)

So I think I've covered everything. Is anyone else doing weight watchers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment