July 27, 2016

{ #weightwatchers Update}

Lord almighty losing weight is a damn struggle in your 30's. If I could have the body I had when I started thinking I was fat, I'd be a happy camper. Isn't that the case with us all though?

I feel like when I was on weight watchers a couple years ago the weight just seemed to melt off. It was slow. I rarely lost more than a pound a week, which is fine. But it was happening. This time though, I lose a couple pounds and then gain three. It's insane.

I haven't gotten back on the treadmill. I keep wanting to but I don't. Maybe it'd help if I'd get back at that. Then again, I'd lost 10-15 pounds before I joined the gym last time.

I'm just annoyed. I always get excited when I see a loss and then the next week that loss plus more is gained back. I don't know what to do anymore.

But that's where I am as far as weight loss :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment