February 17, 2015

{Whats For Dinner?}

I have been on the hunt for new recipes for a long time. Even before I started weight watchers. Naturally the place I find myself most often looking for them is pinterest. And wouldn't you know it? I found some!

Tonight I'm trying out Buffalo Chicken Lasagna

I've got to say that I was pretty excited to try this one. I love lasagna. I don't get to have it as much as I'd like to because D doesn't like it. When I do it's the frozen kind from Kroger. Which I don't hate. 

I followed the directions and learned that sometimes you shouldn't lol.



This is what I ended up with. The noodles didn't cook all the way and it was way too much water.

The recipe calls for 1 1/2cups of water but I could have done with just 1 cup. It was also ridiculously spicy so I could have used a 1/4 cup instead of 1/2 cup of the buffalo wing sauce.

I also needed way more chicken than was called for. 

So take that into consideration should you decide to make it.

2 comments:

  1. Dang it! I thought this sounded fantastic, till I read your review. Ah well. I hate to admit, this is how A LOT of recipes come out for me. I swear I follow ALL of the directions, but I always end up with the "worst case scenario" of the dish! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank heaven I'm not the only one who goes through this! lol It seems like almost every recipe I try turns out just...wrong. I don't know if it's me or the recipes I'm choosing. I prefer to think it's the recipes lol.

    ReplyDelete