February 17, 2015

{Whats For Dinner?}

I have been on the hunt for new recipes for a long time. Even before I started weight watchers. Naturally the place I find myself most often looking for them is pinterest. And wouldn't you know it? I found some!

Tonight I'm trying out Buffalo Chicken Lasagna

I've got to say that I was pretty excited to try this one. I love lasagna. I don't get to have it as much as I'd like to because D doesn't like it. When I do it's the frozen kind from Kroger. Which I don't hate. 

I followed the directions and learned that sometimes you shouldn't lol.



This is what I ended up with. The noodles didn't cook all the way and it was way too much water.

The recipe calls for 1 1/2cups of water but I could have done with just 1 cup. It was also ridiculously spicy so I could have used a 1/4 cup instead of 1/2 cup of the buffalo wing sauce.

I also needed way more chicken than was called for. 

So take that into consideration should you decide to make it.