February 22, 2015

{ #weightwatchers Weigh In Week 7}

Uuuuuugh!!!

I am so sick of this crap!! I have been back on weight watchers for 7 weeks and I'm gaining weight!! How is that even possible?? I'm going crazy.

And this weather isn't helping at all. I want so bad to get back in the gym but it's so damn cold that I don't even want to walk from the car to the building and back. It's very very frustrating. I love going to the gym. I love being in my own world there. But here I am, not going even though I want to.

I am aware that I need to just pick myself up and go, but I've got no motivation to do it when it's so cold and gross out.

I know what you're thinking, work out at home. I enjoy doing this also. What I don't enjoy is D sitting there watching me. He tends to tell me I'm not doing things right or makes it a competition. Which I don't want. I don't want to be judged. That's part of the reason I was scared to start at the gym in the first place.

I'm going to get this weight off. I am going to do this. Maybe I'll get lucky and the pounds will shed off once it gets warm. *sigh* I don't know.

I'm .8lb this week.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment