February 23, 2015

{I'm Not Selling Anything!}

Has anyone else noticed that the internet has become the new door to door salesman? But instead of having to turn off the lights and pretend like no one is home, you have block people on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram or hide friends from your news feed because you get tired of them posting about wraps/shakes/candles/ect.
I understand that more and more people are attempting to make money online. Hell, I even had a go at making dog treats for a while. But come on. It's everywhere. My feed is flooded with people selling wraps right now. For a while it was Scentsy. They have become the new tupperware and Mary-Kay parties. Except now you don't have to leave the comfort of your home because they're mainly online it seems. At least that's what my notifications are telling me. I get more wrap party virtual invites than anything else.


I'm not trying to say people shouldn't sell this stuff. Make your money. Feed your family. Just stop blowing up my feed with it! And my notifications. Get a page, invite me to like it and if I should happen to be interested in what you're talking about/selling then I'll follow you.
The same goes for my Instagram. Wrap accounts are so rampant on that site that people make their profiles private just so they can't follow them. It's kind of nuts. If someone wants to try those then they'll hunt down someone that sells them. Simple as that.
Do you guys get what I'm saying here? Please tell me I'm not the only one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment