September 5, 2009

{Welcome to my new home}

So I'm at a new blog address. Congratulations friends and family, you have access to it ;).

There isn't really that much to report on at this point. I figured out why I couldn't comment on anyones blog. Surprise surprise, had to change some settings on firefox *sigh*. Either way, I am back to my stalking status on blogger :). Loves it!

Who loves my new layout? It took me an entire day to figure out and get it up and running. I am loving the fall feel of it. As we all know, fall is one of my favorite seasons.

So there you have it folks, my very first post on my brand new blog :).

2 comments:

  1. will you be posting on your other blog anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nopers. I mean, I might once in a blue moon. But it's set to only be viewable by me at the moment. So you should follow me on this one lol.

    ReplyDelete