September 26, 2009

{It's Survey Saturday!}

Before I start my wonderful post, I have to brag comment about my fabulous new layout! What do you guys think?? I'm really proud of it. I did all the graphics myself (even the background)! How did I come across such an amazing kit? Well, I believe I raved about her before, Ellie Lash Designs. All of her kits are so cute and right now most of her store is just $1-$2!! You better snap them up quick though because she is saying Good-Bye to blogging at the end of September. I'm so sad about it! She is so amazingly talented. And she doesn't charge out the ears for a kit. Can you tell I'm a little sad about it? Anyway- head on over and check out her store!

Who doesn't love surveys?? Lord knows I do. I love to read and complete them. So here is a lovely one :).

What do you do to stay awake when you're tired?
depends on what I'm doing.

Are all nighters something you have grown used to?
I have kids. What do you think?

Do you use sun block or tanning accelerator?
sun block.

Do you usually wear sunglasses when you're driving?
No. They give me a serious headache.

Do you wear your shoes around the house?
Nope. I kick them off the minute I walk in the door.

Is there ever a time that you enjoy cold showers?
No. Even when I'm hot i don't like them.

Is there anybody you're not ashamed to tell anything to?
I really don't care what people think, so no.

What has changed most about you in the past year?
Not really a whole lot.

If it's late at night and you're hungry, what do you go for?
Steak 'N Shake

Smoothies or slushies?
smoothie

Are you good at filling silence in awkward situations?
No lol

Be honest, have you ever used Wikipedia for school work?
There was no such thing when I was in school..and if there was it wasn't as popular.

Can you multitask well?
I think so. Yeah.

Do you rip out the page if you make a mistake writing in pen, or cross it out?
Cross it out...sometimes lol.

Not worrying about nutrition, could you live off veggies for the rest of your life?
There is no way I could do that. Fruit maybe.

Do you see the value in education?
Sure do. I should have furthered mine.

Elaborate on a way you have volunteered?
I volunteered at a Crisis Nursery because I wanted to help kids. I loved kids as a teenager.

Do you use a full length mirror daily?
Nope.

Can you walk in heels, or do you feel awkward in them?
Yes I can. But I'm tall enough without them.

Are you more physically flexible or situationally flexible?
What the crap does that even mean?

Do you care much for the music on the radio?
It's OK. I usually download and burn a CD or something though.

What type of pillow is your favorite to sleep on?
My body pillow.

Do you ever actually make your bed?
Sometimes. Not usually though.

How long have you lived in your current home?
2yrs

Your profile picture, where was it taken?
My bathroom.

What is your favorite workout?
Taebo! I'm also trying to get into Yoga. It's sort of challenging though.

Have you ever planted a tree?
In middle school.

When it comes to politics, do you do your own research?
I really don't pay much attention.

Do you still inhale helium from balloons?
I never did.

Do you always use your blinkers?
When they work.

Do you enjoy taking pictures?
I love it.

 
How is your memory when it comes to people you have previously met?
Pretty good.

What is your favorite holiday movie?
A Christmas Story

Do you text into the game shows on TV to win 10,000 dollars?
No.

Where is the strangest place you have ever had oral sex?
lmao

Did you graduate from high school?
Yup.

Have you ever sent in videos to Americas Funniest Home Videos?
No. Do people still do that??

What should you be doing right now?
a few different things.

Are you going to do it?
Obviously not if I'm sitting here doing this right?

What time is it?
I don't know, my time is wrong on the laptop. Probably around 9pm.

Are your parents still together?
lol No.

Have you ever square danced?
In grade school yeah.

Ever had the chicken pox?
Yup.

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Well i'm sure they do. they're CRACKERS.



2 comments:

  1. I like this, I feel like I know you already! LOL I especially related to the lack of sleep b/c of having kids. Sleep. What's that??? Thanks so much for stpping by my blog. I'm glad you did because now I found yours! Looking forward to blogging with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for coming by my blog. I am now following. I have copied the survey and hopefully I will have some time for it soon! Crazy times round here!

    ReplyDelete