September 23, 2009

{Changes}

 I have been needing a change for a long time. My appearance was killing me. All I could do with my beyond shoulder length hair was pull it back into a pony tail. What girl wants to do that for an entire  year of her life? Not this one that's for sure. Plus, it just looked awful while it was down. It also took forever to dry and straighten. I've been growing it out for 2yrs (a little longer because I started when I was pregnant with Bug). Anyway- I chopped off all my hair on Tuesday. I love it! D hates it (he actually told me he hates it...tough sh-- for him I guess).


 

 
It's hot right? I'm madly in love with it! Woohoo! Finally I don't look like the swamp monster! :)


That's all I've got for today ;)


5 comments:

  1. awwww it looks cute!! i love the a line! i did the same thing a few years ago...i just chopped it all off, it was driving me nuts! hopefully D gets used to it! i'm sure he will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi9/24/2009

    I love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling Alicia. I can't have it long for very long or I go nuts! I'm sure D will get used to it. If not, tough lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so great!! I've been wanting to cut my hair for awhile, but Vince says he doesn't like short hair on women...well if you can do it, then so can I :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go for it! I think everyone should chop off their hair at least once. I've done it several times lol. I love it! It takes me a LITTLE longer to do in the morning because I dry it and straighten it instead of pulling it back in a ponytail, but it makes me feel good :).

    Dave hates it. He'll get over it though.

    ReplyDelete