September 6, 2009

{Open Letters}

Dear Pastor from the blue bus church-

Please do not assume that because I politely opened my screen door to you (and your associate) standing on my front porch on a Saturday morning, that I wanted to hear your shpeal about your lovely blue bus. I understand that some parents like to pawn their children off on you, I don't. Oddly enough I like to spend time with my kids on the weekends shocking I know. And informing you that we do not attend church does not autmatically mean I need you to save me from damnation. I don't go to church as a personal choice and I don't think that 5min. of you preaching talking to me is going to change my mind after I've already made it up. More important people than you have attempted this to no avail. Also, while I've got your undivided attention I would like to point out that I do not appreciate you informing me that I will most likely go to hell if I don't "accept Jesus Christ as my personal savior". Your visit today (although entertaining to my boyfriend) was no welcome and expect a NO SOLICITING sign on my front door the next time you decide to bother spread the gospel to me.



Annoyed Non-Christian

While I'm here I might as well say that, O has a friggin' diaper rash from pooping water lately. I don't know why he is doing this whole water poo thing, but it's got to stop. I feel horrible for him. I gave him a bath in baking soda and put some cream on his butt, I'm hoping it clears up soon. Perhaps it's all the grapes he has been eating lately =/.


G spent the weekend with my grandparents this week. Since they don't have school tomorrow (Labor Day) I thought it would be a good idea. He has been so upset since my grandpa went into the hospital and had his heart surgery. I hope this helps him focus better.


I am about 80% over this disgusting/annoying head cold I have had for the last 4 days. Lovely! O got it though, Son-of-a!! Luckily he is old enough to take the Ibprofen that clears up all of the older 2's colds. Lets hope it's not just allergies...those things NEVER go away!


9 comments:

  1. sorry you guys have been sick that totally sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You could comment! Super fun! lol

    Being sick is a pain when you have kids. There should be some rule about it after you become a parent. They should implant something into your blood that doesn't allow you to get sick lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is not fair!! I don't have kids, and I don't wanna get sick either! My body already hates me, so I should be exempt or something!! Woohoo, I am so happy I can comment again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you should hop on the prego train then! FB has already predicted a baby bump in your future lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no! diaper rashes are the worst! poor little dude! and i hope you're all feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm feeling better thanks to day and niquil lol. But I still feel half drunk so that sucks lol. But Owen is still suffering so I just keep him doped up and hope it goes away. The diaper rash looks better this morning it is most likely because of all the fruit he has been eating.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are NOT kidding about allergies. They can bring anybody down for the entire season. It's awful.

    I've gotten to where I peek out my front door and if I see a white short sleeve shirt with navy pants clad man, I quietly creep backwards away from the door!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you're all feeling better. Being sick is the WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I usually don't answer the door for anyone in a suit (or dress clothes lol) either, but the inside door was hanging open so he knew I was home. *grr*

    ReplyDelete